Please telephone 028 71314910
DURING THE COVID PANDEMIC
THE PHONE LINES REMAIN OPEN FOR TRIAGING CALLS, PLEASE CONTACT THE PRACTICE ON 02871314910 BETWEEN 8.30 AM AND 11 AM. PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM 11 AM THE PRACTICE WILL ONLY DEAL WITH URGENT CALLS.
- The practice operates an appointments system for all surgeries. When you ring to book an appointment you will be asked by the receptionist for a brief description of your symptoms (CARE NAVIGATION)
- In urgent cases patients will always be seen, but this may be at the expense of those waiting and those who have appointments.
- You may make an appointment with the doctor of your choice, but if you wish to be seen quickly, you may have to accept an appointment with an alternative doctor.
- Please remember to make an appointment for each person to be seen,
- 1 Patient = 1 Appointment please be mindful that due to time constraints, the doctor may not be able to deal with all your problems at one appointment, and you may be asked to make a further appointment.
- During busy times there may be some delay in getting a routine appointment and we would appreciate your co-operation in this matter.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, inform the surgery as soon as possible.
- It is necessary to report to reception on arrival, to ensure that the Doctor/Nurse Practitioner knows that you are here.
- If you are delayed or not attending, please contact and inform us as soon as possible.
VIRTUAL CLINICS/CARE NAVIGATION
Only if you have been instructed by a GP to attend a virtaul clinic, click on the GP name below.
DR DOLAN - https://doxy.me/dervaldolan
DR DALY - https://doxy.me/drcdaly
DR KENNEDY https://doxy.me/drcamkennedy
DR MCCARTAN - https://doxy.me/drmccartan
DR O'KELLY- https://doxy.me/drmokelly
DR HARLEY - https://doxy.me/drAharley
NURSE REDSTONE- https://doxy.me/nurser
MR P MCRANDLE
MS P HERAGHTY
MISS L ODONNELL
MR S MCCAFFREY
If you have not been instructed by a GP to attend the clinic we will be unable to access the link.
THE PHONE LINES REMAIN OPEN FOR TRIAGING CALLS, PLEASE CONTACT THE PRACTICE ON 02871 314910 BETWEEN 8.30AM &11.00AM. PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM 11.00AM THE PRACTICE WILL ONLY DEAL WITH URGENT CALLS.
Care Navigation is coming to our practice. There will be more services available to patients. Care navigation uses signposting to help patients receive the RIGHT CARE from the RIGHT PROFESSIONAL at the RIGHT TIME.
All reception staff are trained to care navigate and will ask you some questions about the reason for your appointment. They will follow a protocol and WILL NOT MAKE CLINICAL DECISIONS. All staff adhere to the rules of confidentially at all times.
This practice will open Monday to Friday from 08:30 until 18:00.
DURING THE COVID PANDEMIC
THE PHONE LINES REMAIN OPEN FOR TRIAGING CALLS. PLEASE CONTACT THE PRACTICE ON 02871 314910 BETWEEN 8.30AM AND 11AM.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM 11AM THE PRACTICE WILL ONLY DEAL WITH URGENT CALLS.
- We operate an urgent service only between 13:00 – 14:00 & 17:00 – 18:00
- 08:30 - urgent appointments released (PLEASE SEE NOTE ABOVE)
- 09:30 - routine appointments released (PLEASE SEE NOTE ABOVE)
- 10:00 – 16:00 - acute scripts and results
This practice is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- 25th Dec 2020
- 28th Dec 2020
- 1st Jan 2021
- 17th Mar 2021
- 5th April 2021
- 6th April 2021
- 3rd may 2021
- 31st may 2021
- 12th July 2021
- 30th Aug 2021
- 27th Dec 2021
- 28th Dec 2021
- 3rd Jan 2022
Video Taping of Consultations
The practice is involved in teaching doctors and nurses. Recording consultations on video is one of the ways we can assess the progress of those we teach.
You may be asked to allow your consultation to be recorded. The recording will be used for assessment only.
You are totally free to refuse to be recorded or to stop recording at any stage.
Patients are requested, where possible, to telephone before 10:00 if a home visit is required that day. Calls are made after 11:00.
We would request that, apart from the genuinely housebound, all other patients attend the surgery rather than request a home visit because of the extra time home visiting takes. On average four to five patients can be seen in surgery in the time it takes to do a single house call. In addition, the care that can be offered due to the lack of adequate lighting, examination facilities and equipment means that you may not receive as good a service as the doctor may be able to offer if you came to the surgery.
Please note that the doctor may telephone you rather than visit you if this is medically appropriate. Ultimately it is the doctors right to decide whether or not a visit is appropriate for a particular set of circumstances.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS/TELEPHONE NUMBER/EMAIL ADDRESS
The practice will be using a text messaging service to invite patients to attend for review appointments for clinics such as :- ASTHMA,COPD,HYPERTENSION,RHUMATOID ARTHRITIS, ETC
Please remember to update your contact details with us when you change address, telephone numbers and email address.
Late For Your Appointment
Please attend your appointment on time, if you are late you may not be seen. If you are not seen you will not be able to rearrange your appointment until the next working day-except in the event of an medical emergency that requires immediate attention.
If English is not your first language and you require an interpreter for assistance during your appointment with the doctor.
Please contact the practice at least 72 hours prior to your appointment.
Private Medical Examinations
Medical examinations for special purposes such as pre-employment, fitness to travel, elderly drivers, fitness to undertake sports etc., will require longer than a routine appointment.
These examinations do not form part of NHS Services, you will be charged for any such examination. Please check the fee chargeable page here before arranging any such examination. Please inform the receptionist when arranging such appointments.