Welcome to Riverfront Medical
Welcome to Riverfront Medical, providing primary care for Londonderry and surrounding areas. We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer.
Care Navigation is coming to our practice. There will be more services available to patients. Care navigation uses signposting to help patients receive the RIGHT CARE from the RIGHT PROFESSIONAL at the RIGHT TIME.
All reception staff are trained to care navigate and will ask you some questions about the reason for your appointment. They will follow a protocol and WILL NOT MAKE CLINICAL DECISIONS. All staff adhere to the rules of confidentially at all times.
The Waterside Health Centre accommodates all General Practitioners in the Waterside area. There is a car park available. The centre also accommodates a treatment room with nurses in attendance. We also have attached District Nurses and Health Visitors and have a close association with the local social services office.
The WHSCT located in the adjoining building accommodates ICATS, Family Planning/Sexual Health, Chiropody, Dental, Physiotherapy, Midwifery, Occupational and Speech & Language services.
We are part of Northern Ireland Health Board
Health and Safety
- Riverfront Medical wish to remind you that whilst you are on the premises you must be aware of your actions and how they affect the safety of others.
- Fire exits are clearly marked-should you discover a fire please alert us by activating one of the fire alarms situated around the building.
- Remove yourself from the situation and alert a member of staff.
- Please keep walkways clear from bags or other items and ensure children are monitored at all times.
- If you discover any risks to yourself or others please do not hesitate to contact the Practice Manager or any member of staff.
Access for The Disabled
There is wheelchair access to all the surgeries and treatment room.
There are parking spaces close to the Health Centre for disabled drivers.